1. My Longreads essay, Fat Girl Cries Herself To Sleep At Night, was chosen as a Notable in Best American Essays 2019, published in October.
2. I received a fellowship from Tin House for the Craft Intensive in CNF w/ T Kira Madden in November.
3. I was chosen as a Desert Nights, Rising Stars Writers Conference Fellow (at ASU).
4. My Brevity essay Snowbound will be republished by Creative Nonfiction, in the Sunday Shorts series, in Dec 2019.
5. My essay Betty, about my father’s affair, and using the party line to meet men in my teens, will be published in my dream journal, Guernica.